The following document outlines the Service Agreement between you ("The User") and all services ("The Services") provided by Mirrored.to. By using our free service you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions in this document. Mirrored.to may modify the Agreement which will become effective immediately upon its posting to the website. Your continued use of The Service indicates your acceptance of changes to the Agreement and you agree to be bound by such modification or revisions.
- Mirrored.to and the service we provide is provided "as is". No warranty to the accuracy or reliability of this service is given. We will however do our best to ensure our service remains intact.
- We reserve the right to disable any and all files which abuse or violate our system or services. We also reserve the right to remove any file's link hosted on our service.
- Mirrored.to allows a user the ability to send and temporarily store a file (a "User File") on one of Mirrored.to's servers. The Services operate by sending and storing the specified User File on external Web sites, file storage services not maintained by Mirrored.to (collectively "Third Party Services"), on behalf of the User. The links to access the User File on the Third Party Services will be stored on Mirrored.to and then Mirrored.to will display and/or email a unique link to the User. The User(s) can then access the download links to download the User File from the Third Party Services by clicking on the unique generated links.
- Mirrored.to services may be used only for lawful purposes. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are the author and copyright owner and/or proper licensee with respect to any uploaded content and you further represent and warrant that no content violates the trademark or rights of any third party and that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to store, share or distribute the content. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. If you use another party's material, you must obtain prior authorization. To enable Mirrored.to to provide the Services, it is necessary for you to hereby grant Mirrored.to a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable limited license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, or display Content in connection with the Services. You understand that all User Content, including without limitation, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to Service, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that You, and not Mirrored.to, are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Mirrored.to reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's transmission(s) that, in Mirrored.to's discretion, violates these policies or violates any law or regulation.
- Mirrored.to reserves the right to decide whether a file uploaded violates these terms for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, or contain abusive, harassing or threatening content, or contain extreme acts of violence, promotes or encourages illegal activity including terror propaganda. Mirrored.to may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such links and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
- If you are caught abusing or violating these terms and conditions your IP/account may be subject to ban on any/all of Mirrored.to services. You are personally responsible for the content you upload. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers can be subject to termination from the service. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts on Mirrored.to.
- Mirrored.to will not routinely screen, monitor, review or revise User Content uploaded, stored, or shared using the Service. However, Mirrored.to may review any such content, and Mirrored.to reserves the right to refuse to accept, store, or permit the sharing of any User Content, to remove any User Content from the Service, and to prevent the uploading, storage, or sharing of any User Content. Mirrored.to does not endorse or support any User Content. Mirrored.to does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any User Content. Mirrored.to does not guarantee that User Content does not infringe third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Mirrored.to does not guarantee that User Content will not be harmful or offensive. Mirrored.to does not guarantee that User Content will comply with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on User Content obtained through the Service will be at your own risk. If you become aware of any User Content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or that is otherwise objectionable, you may inform Mirrored.to.
- You are not allowed to use excessive system resources by mass uploading large number of files through RDP/Rapidleech servers or by other means. Anyone violating the fair usage policy will have their account/IP blocked from our service.
- Mirrored.to does it's best to distribute your files to other filehost in their original condition however, we are not liable for lost or corrupt files. We are not liable for any money loss or damages done to you, your computer, or your business through the use of our service. We make no claims of future reliability in sharing, storing, or hosting any of your files, however we do try our best to ensure our service remains 100% functional.
- Violations or attempts to violate Mirrored.to systems or to interrupt Mirrored.to services are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system violations include, without limitation:
(a) Unauthorized access to or use of Mirrored.to Services, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of Mirrored.to; or (b) Interference with Service to any User or network including, without limitation, flooding, or deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks; or (c) Use of any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services; or (d) Any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Mirrored.to's infrastructure.
Registration and Account Information
Limitation of Warranties or Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MIRRORED.TO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MIRRORED.TO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. In particular, and without limitation, MIRRORED.TO gives no warranty or guarantee that: (1) the Service will meet your requirements; (2) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; (5) any errors in the components or contents of the Service will be corrected; or (6) that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MIRRORED.TO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INTEREST OR APPRECIATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR HARM TO REPUTATION, OR FOR ANY INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY DATA UPLOADED, STORED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT MIRRORED.TO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MIRRORED.TO ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO MIRRORED.TO, OR OWED BY MIRRORED.TO TO YOU, PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEY INCORPORATE.