We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you believe any of the files violates our terms of service or that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification:
- Please provide us with your name and your address.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- If your notification is regarding links containing unlawful content, please describe the same.
- Please provide us the exact location(s) of the content with the exact Mirrored.to or Mirrorcreator.com or Mir.cr link(s). Please do not send any attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with Mirrored.to or Mirrorcreator.com or Mir.cr url(s). Any enclosed attachments are not opened or examined due to security reasons.
- Please provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- If your request applies to more than one Mirrored.to/Mirrorcreator/Mir.cr link please make sure that all links are complete.
- In case of queries, please ensure that you are reachable on the email address that you wrote to us from.
Please note that we do not host any files on our server. We only act as a conduit for users to upload files to multiple hosting sites. As such, you should be aware that we cannot delete files on other file hosts such as Solidfiles.com, Depositfiles.com etc. You must contact these hosts in order to get the specific file deleted from their servers.
Send notifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proper abuse reports will be reviewed within a maximum time span of 24 hours any day of the week. Please do not send multiple notices for the same links.